Reviews and Comparations of Best Bluetooth Music Receivers for Home HiFi System and Speaker
Why Bluetooth Wireless Receiver ?
More and more people move their music collections to mobile devices or laptops. And the increasingly use of streaming music services like Pandora or Spotify makes wireless streaming essential for us. The phone’s small speaker cannot be satisfied enough all the time. Sound volume is too low especially when playing some kinds of music with much bass or tremble, the small built-in speaker cannot provide high audio quality that needed. Your home audio stereo system has great audio quality. But you can’t easily stream those favorite songs or other music to an old outmoded amplifier without wireless function.
There are 3 available ways to this problem:
- Upgrade your AV receiver to a new model with Bluetooth capability. This may cost you about $200-$600, depends on brands and models you choose.
- Connect your phone to the Hi-Fi system through a cable such as 3.5mm jacket or 3.5mm to 2 RCA. Every time you want music playing on your phone, you have to find the cable and connect it again manually. Not a convenient way.
- Get a Bluetooth Music Receiver to establish an instant and wireless connection between them. You can walk around in your house and even outside the building without distortion of sound. Techniques make things easy and amazing sometimes. This is the convenient and simple way to achieve our goals. It costs you less than $70 to get pretty good sound. By this device, turning your speakers into a wireless sound system is just a piece of cake.
Bluetooth music receiver is designed to deal with this big problem. It acts as a bridge between your phone and audio system, playing music wirelessly on your A/V receiver is no longer impossible only if you have a Bluetooth receiver, Home stereo system together with Bluetooth music receiver can give CD-quality sound from your phone or other Bluetooth device through your speakers. Just freely move in your house as you listen. Most receivers can stream music up to 30 feet, some even have a longer range. You can read the reviews for details. Simply plug it into your stereo. If you choose one type support NFC tech and your phone has this function, making an instant connection means just one press of the button. The installation is complete even you haven’t noticed it. Those without NFC capability, the pairing process and connection are just simple as well.
A Few Things To Consider When Choosing Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver:
- What is your budget?
- Which one do you want it to work with: Hi-Fi system or just speakers?
- How much time you spend in listening to music or songs?
- Does warranty times bother you much?
- Are you familiar with wireless techniques or just want to push a button to get wireless music?
- Is the quality of sound important to you?
- Will you move the receiver between different systems or just hookup with a particular one?
- Is the visual impact of receiver important to you?
- What’s your favorite place when listening, is it 30 feet away from your stereos system?
Once you have narrowed down your selection. I recommend choosing a Bluetooth music receiver from best reviewed ones, as they have a lot of reputations. Check out our Receiver Comparison Chart below and reviews to help you find the most suitable Bluetooth receiver.
Included in the table are:
- Receiver pictures.
- Receiver brand and model – (click to view more details).
- General features: Weight, Dimension and Warrant time.
- Technical features: Bluetooth version,output type and supporting of NFC or apt-X.
- Price – These are approximate prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking: $ = under $30, $$ = $30 to $50, $$$ = $50+
- Performance- this is based on sound quality, average customer staring and maneuverability.
If the quality of sound is of utmost and the only concern to you. A wired connection is always the way to go. If you are not critical audiophiles, then just keep reading. These are just a few you need to consider to help narrow down your choices of Bluetooth wireless receivers. Checkout some of the more popular products listed below, and you should be able to find one that meets your needs.
SONY Bluetooth music receiver BM10 –
Now SONY launches its new generation Bluetooth music receiver BM10, who has the ability of receiving data and streaming music up to 100 meters.This is almost 10 times the range of other receivers. But SONY emphasizes the source device must support Bluetooth® Class 1 for this outstanding feature. For non Bluetooth® Class 1 devices, streaming distance is up to 50 meters. Click here for full review
Grace Digital Digital Bluetooth music Receiver –
Grace Digital GDI-BTAR502 is a very versatile and straightforward way to upgrade an audio system to Bluetooth. With Bluetooth 4.0 and apt-X the amplifier is capable of producing high quality sound. Operation is manageable and the small size belies its performance. This is the great way to transmit your music to your stereos wirelessly and enjoy it. Grace Digital Bluetooth music receiver has everything that you are looking for. Anyone in the market looks for a small yet capable should have this tiny Bluetooth amplifier.Click here for full review
Belkin Bluetooth HD Music Receiver –
Belkin Bluetooth HD Music Receiver has an outstanding design with a variety of connections for optimal audio output performance, either digital coaxial, digital optical, or a traditional 3.5 millimeter-to-RCA connection for older stereos. Which is the only one who owns all digital outputs compared with similar products. Also it has the best quality accessory cables within the package. The Music Receiver also has integrated NFC chips to make it easier to stream music from those NFC enabled devices.Click here for full review
HomeSpot Bluetooth Audio Receiver –
HomeSpot wireless Bluetooth music receiver is the ideal solution for you because of the balance it strikes between excellent features and a low price (under $30 at Amazon). It has everything you need, but doesn’t include unnecessary extras. The company has invested in the things that really count – easy installation, good sound quality, convenient control and the longest range of steaming. This device is a good choice for anyone who wants to get better-quality sound from a mobile device. Click here for full review
Logitech Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver –
Logitech Bluetooth receiver can stream your audio instantly from any Bluetooth smartphone or other Bluetooth devices such as iPad and iPod touch. You can listen to music and games through your good speakers from your iPhone instead of that built by small generic built-in speakers. It provides a reliable connection without having to dock the mobile device or wire it to the stereo system. So you win true freedom to move freely, and real mobility of mobile devices.Click here for full review
Yamaha YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Audio Receiver –
Yamaha YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Audio Receiver is a Truly High Fidelity product and suitable for Hi-Fi system only. It provides only one single digital coaxial connection and no analog output available. The amazing part also limits its own spread. Unlike generic Bluetooth receivers, this adapter is fully digital and has superior sound quality comparatively. I got this Bluetooth wireless receiver over the overly reviewed similars, because this receiver chooses apt-X recoding for streaming audio.Click here for full review
Belkin F8Z492TTP Bluetooth Music Receiver –
It has a tiny body among all the receivers I reviewed. Its weight is only 8.5 ounces, and just 1cm high. But this tiny device has all your needs for a Bluetooth music receiver. The audio quality is clean. It works well within 20 feet. Past that point, the audio seems to jump in and out. It’s good to leave the device up with nothing blocking it to get a better connection but overall an good product.Click here for full review
These are just a few of the best selling receivers on the market. Click here for more Bluetooth music receivers review.
If you are looking for Bluetooth transmitter. Click here for Bluetooth Transmitter.
If you are looking for something tiny. Click here for Mini Bluetooth Music receiver.
If you are looking for Bluetooth receiver for car. Click here for Bluetooth hands-free car kit.