ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000: Optimal Bluetooth Car Kit for Audi, Mercedes, BMW
Introduction of ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000
Not all car manufacturers are likely to keep a troublesome step with the rapid trend of wireless transmission. Even those famous ones like Audi, Mercedes and BMW. Part of their newly released car models are usually just with a 30-pin air plug but not integrated AD2P Bluetooth transmission with media systems. Some times they require you to pay extra money to get it and the worse will be impossible to proceed to this facilitated function.
Fortunately ViseeO brought us this Tune2air WMA1000 bluetooth music adapter to resolve this problem. It utilizes advanced Bluetooth AVRCP tech to communicate with chips within the iPhone, iPod and iPad. The car media system like Audi Media Interface, Mercedes Media Interface or Volkswagen Multi-Device Interface will treat it like a physically connection. You will get a fully control like displaying track info, scrolling through steering wheel or dash just like you did with your iPhone. ViseeO also pays much attention to audio quality of this Tune2air. They choose a high quality CSR bluetooth module for stereo playback. With the dual ADC and DAC function the audio performance is very impressive and the sound quality is good for Bluetooth.
Unique Features of ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000
Dual Smart Bluetooth Connections With Your Car And Your Phone
ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000 is a simple plug and play solution. It does not require separate power source or complex configuration to function well. Instead of that you only need to unbox the package, get the bluetooth adapter out, and plug it into your car’s 30 pin iPod connector whether it is original or aftermarket accessory. It will connect as soon as your car is unlocked and the accessories are enabled. Then pair with your smartphone and your car Bluetooth at the same time. Your phone will show that it is connected to 2 bluetooth devices simultaneously: Your original car Media Interface Center and ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000 Bluetooth adapter.
When the iPhone is connected to the Tune2air for streaming music, the usual bluetooth connection with car Bluetooth for phone call and the address book works well as it did before. These two bluetooth links do not interfere with each other. These connections are smart and will automatically switch to each other according to different scene. You will take no efforts to receive calls even if you are listening to music. When a call comes in, music will stop and the MMI will take control and operate normally for a voice call. Once your call ends it will turn back to your music without losing a single beat. Safe and convenient!
ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000 is the only one in the Bluetooth audio receptor category with an upgradable firmware. The original version has no supporting of Android phones like Samsung galaxy, that had been considered as a big fault of this device. However, ViseeO quickly gave out a new version firmware to let WMA1000 compatible with Android phones, Windows Phone 8 devices and even third party apps. The most promising ViseeO declares they will continue to update firmware for supporting more devices and apps(whose numbers grows extremely quick these days). This upgradable feature is so important for future changes.
Perfect Partner for iPhone In Car
If you are an iPhone owner this ViseeO Tune2air could be an awesome selection! Not only because your music can be pushed into your car wirelessly! It will also show your Song title and track info on MMI screen just like shows in your iPhone. No need to take your iPod or iPhone out of your pocket or bag. Thanks to the ViseeO Tune2Air!
ViseeO tune2air works well with all iOS devices like iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone5s, iPhone5c, iPad with all generations including iPad air. You will be able to control your iPhone’s local library as a wired connection. Certain car media systems could retrieve and display track info on the screen. All tracking information and playlist shows on your car screen just select those you want as did with your iPhone. All control functions like scrolling and track jumping are fully compatible with this unit on the head unit and steering wheel.
And I am happy to say that it works very well with Spotify, Pandora, YouTube and other third party apps. The current song information also shows on your screen (confirmed working in Pandora, Spotify, iTunes library, YouTube). The sound was much better and so much louder than bluetooth with the custom 3.5mm headphone jack cable.
Fully Compatible With all car models and all smartphone systems models
Theatrically it should work perfect with all car models with iPod integration,and it would stream music through other smartphones. I have a 2009 BMW M3 and ViseeO Tune2air work flawless with it. This table is based on internet digging. All these models listed here had been tested to cooperate well with this convenient Bluetooth music adapter. And you are welcome to add your confirmed model by commenting below this post.
Tested models with ViseeO Tune2air
|2014 Audi Q5||2008 M-B GL550||BMW f30|
|2009 BMW M3||2008 Mercedes-Benz ML 63||Audi A5 |
|2008 Mercedes ML 320||Audi S5|
|2011 Range Rover SC||2004 Mini Cooper|
|2008 Aston Martin Vantage||2008 Mercedes Benz ML350|
|2008 Jaguar XJ with ACM||2010 BMW 335XI|
- Bluetooth Streaming so you can place the phone anywhere in the car
- Automatically Switchable Bluetooth connections between car media system and Tune2air itself.
- Complete control of iPhone music with all track information and play list.
- Supporting of Pandora, Spotify, YouTube and other apps.
- ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000 is fully compatible with nearly all cars and all phones.
- Upgradable firmware for future improvement.
- ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000 is compatible with Android or Windows phone.Nevertheless, you will not be able to see the song track’s name instead you would have to keep skipping forward until the desired track is found.
- This device supports SBC only, not apt-X or AAC. It would’ve been nice if they supported apt-X for better sound performance, but regardless I remain very pleased with the continence it provides.
Which model is for my car
- WMA1000 is for cars with original or aftermarket “30pin type” iPod music system with Audi. Mercedes, VW.
- WMA2000 is for cars with original “USB type” iPod music system with BMW, Lexus, Ford, Infiniti.
- For those who has a USB connect in car, but next to it there is also a AUX-IN port, Your can choose WMA1000 for this kind of system but with option for an accessory cable (T2A-1001, or ACE-USB-BW for BMW) to make it work.
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
A Bluetooth profile defines how audio signal can be streamed from one device to another.
- AVRCP:Audio/Video Remote Control Profile
Another Bluetooth profile which provides a standard interface for a remote control or device like Bluetooth Music receiver to control A/V equipment.
- AMI: Audi Music Interface
- MMI: Mercedes Media Interface,
- MDI: Volkswagen (VW) Multi-Device Interface (MDI)
If you have an Audi, Mercedes, BMW without the built-in Bluetooth music interface and tired of connecting and leaving your iPhone or iPad on the glove box every time (and keep it open). Make yourself a favor and buy this product. It’s a great product and worth to be recommended for anyone who is interested in a simple plug and play wireless bluetooth streamer. Very good and safe purchase.
Limited pink Color Edition Tune2air
- ViseeO Tune2air WMA1000 **LIMITED EDITION PINK COLOUR** on Amazon.com
- ViseeO WMA1000 Pink Color,Bluetooth Music Streaming on Amazon.com
|http://www.portablehifi.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to, but not limited to, Amazon.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com or amazonwireless.com.|